The Best at Protecting Your Home
Even the best gutters can get clogged. Gutter guards are the solution!
When leaves, pine needles or debris clog your seamless gutters or downspouts, the system will overflow.
This can cause major damage to your landscaping or foundation. Gutter guards offer the perfect solution to prevent leaves and debris from clogging your gutter.
Why Gutter Guards?
Too many people move to Florida and think their new seamless gutters will be OK because this area isn’t the woodsy, leaf-filled area they’re used to. Don’t fall into that trap! The team at Killian’s still sees a lot of issues with clogged gutters that homeowners didn’t expect.
- Leaves: The “typical” problem with clogged gutters, leaves are still a problem—even in Florida! Look around your yard. Look into your neighbors’ yards. If you see any trees with leaves, you have leaves in your gutters. This will eventually cause a problem.
- Pine Needles: If you have pine trees, especially right around your home, you’re going to have needles in your gutters. This can become an even bigger problem than the leaves. They gather up quickly and create a nasty clog.
- Dirt and Debris: Homeowners are usually surprised when they find out how much dirt and other grime can get into their gutters. Dirt and water do not mix well when it comes to your gutters, and having that mud up there makes a nasty problem you won’t want to deal with.
- Animals: We love animals, but we don’t want them living in our seamless gutters. The stuff that gathers in your gutters becomes a home for anything from nesting birds to nasty bugs and everything in between.
Gutter Guard Options
Killian’s offers two industry-leading gutter guard options.
- Standard Protection System: This strong, effective, and affordable option is Killian’s standard gutter guard offering. It will provide the perfect level of protection for most homes. The low profile of the guard makes it invisible from ground level, and the patented filtration system allows rainwater to drain through your gutters and out your downspouts with ease.
- LeafFilter Xtreme Protection System: Some homes just need a little more protection, and that’s where this mesh solution comes in. Built to filter out everything from leaves to pine needles, shingle grit, and the most minuscule of debris, these guards will keep your gutters flowing and your home and your landscaping safe.
Killian’s skilled team of estimators will be happy to help you find the gutter guard solution that is right for your home.
Gutter guard installation is available in Flagler, St. Johns, and Volusia counties, including the following cities: Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Bunnell, St. Augustine, World Golf Village, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Deland, Deltona, and Orange City.